Referring Your Patient
Referring your patient to a Global Diagnostics centre for a scan is a simple process
- Check where your nearest Global Diagnostics Clinic is located by searching here.
- Fax the completed referral form to the individual clinic or alternatively you can complete the referral form and send it to us at email@example.com
What happens next
- Once the referral form has been received, your patient will receive a call from one of our team of administrators within 24 hours and an appointment will be arranged for a date and time that best suits your patient.
- Your patient will receive a confirmation letter confirming the details of their appointment, details of any preparation they must undertake for their scan and a location map.
- Once the scan has been completed, the images will be reviewed by one of our consultant radiologists who are established experts in their field.
- Reports will normally be returned within 24 – 48 hours and are available to download via 'Global Link' our RIS PACs system where you can also review the images on line. Reports can also be retuned by fax and hard copy .
- Our radiologist will contact you directly if there are complex cases. All Global Diagnostics report include the contact details of the reporting radiologist who will be available to answer any particular questions you may have or to discuss interesting cases.
A summary of the patient journey including details of our IT infrastructure is included here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any information about our RIS PACs or any aspect of our service. You may contact us either by phone on (08)9726 6999 or through our contact form here
Latest From Our Blog