Overseas Candidates

If you are an overseas candidate seeking a professional career in radiology and would be interested in the opportunity to work in Australia please read the information below to ascertain your suitability and eligibility to work in Australia.

Can you work in Australia?

In order to work in Australia you must be either:

  • an Australian citizen;
  • an Australian Permanent Resident;
  • a NZ Citizen (note: NZ Permanent Residents will need a visa to work in Australia);
  • or have a valid working visa.

If you meet these requirements and the requirements of the role you are applying for, then you are able to apply for any of our current vacancies advertised by Global Diagnostics.

If you don't meet these requirements, please visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website at www.immi.gov.au for more information on how to obtain a valid visa.

Sonographers and Radiographers

Global Diagnostics currently does not have any sponsorship vacancies for overseas candidates. Overseas trained radiology technologist staff who meet the criteria to work in Australia, should review information from the following sites on becoming registered to work in Australia.